Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Sign me up!
I missed a clock in. What do I do?
My client is not listed. What do I do?
- If this is during our office hours, contact the office to get them added.
- If it is outside the office hours
- Select 'patient not on the list' (lower blue bar of app)
- Clock in and then clock out (add client name in the notes)
- This is likely due to a password entered incorrectly. Once your account is locked, the system will send you an automatic password reset email. Please refer to this email.
- Each failed attempt prompts a new email, be sure to refer to the newest one.
- Type in the password that is given, do not copy and paste the temp password - it adds extra characters and will not work.
- The schedules are entered as a tentative placeholder. Regardless of when you work, you should be able to utilize the visit. The system will adjust the tentative time to match your time.
- Please refer to the care plan/scheduled hours established with your supervisor. Contact your supervisor with questions.
- Android: Settings --> Location --> App Permissions --> Select HHA Exchange --> Choose: Allow only while using the app
- IPhone: Settings --> Privacy & Security --> Location Services --> Select HHA Exchange --> Select While using the app
- Select PCA/HMK/HSK/ICLS/Respite accordingly. Do not select the Supervision or Admin unless you have been directed to do so.
- HAHC will need to review and act on the entry in order for it to turn into green. Please give us a business day after the visit and if it still is marked as red, contact the office (218-776-3508) to review.